• resign from director of company but my name is in dvat office

i hav resign fr director of pvt.ltd company one year back and all documents of dir12 done but my name is still in dvat registration and call still come  fr dvat office to me regarding tax default,  just want to know is there any legal action against me will be taken in present fr dvat, i requestef new director to change name in dvat registration but they are not doing. 

what should i do pls help me 

email me at 
Asked 3 years ago in VAT from Delhi, Delhi
Dear Sir,

Firstly & immediately, You must inform to DVAT Deppt by Speed Post ( or any DAVT procedural system) with supporting evidence WITH c/c to Company. We can provide professional services @ Rs. 5000/- +ST.

What we will do ?
1. Drafting of letter 
2. Speed post
3. Dvat procedural system (if possible &  if required)   
4. DAVT department visit for Physical acknowledgement (if possible &  if required)   

What we need?
1. Company name ? to check DIR-11 filed by co or not? to check present directors ?
2. TIN number to check signing authority ?


You may also call us @ +91 9718000715 

VAT Team*
Shiv Kumar Agarwal
CA, Delhi
258 Answers
58 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Chartered Accountant

Get tax answers from top-rated CAs in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a CA