Please refer to the replies inline below:
1. The TDS deducted by the buyer shall reflect in your form 26AS and that is sufficient proof to claim refund. The refund can be claimed after filing the tax return. Since the property was sold in this financial year, the tax return shall be filed next year.
2. You do not need his PAN and Adhaar card as such. But if you want to keep it for your records or future perusal, then you may take it.
3. Make the fixed deposit only if there are no capital gains.
4. Yes , selling inherited property shall also be taxable under the head capital gains. You need to invest in the bonds within 6 months period.
5. First of all, since it's an inherited property, you would need the valuation of the property as on 2001-02. Post that, indexation will be done and capital gains will be computed. After valuation, it tmay also be possible that there are capital losses. In such case you would not be required to invest it anywhere.