In case of Gift of shares 2 act need to be seen-
1.income tax act 1961
1.so as per income tax received of shares by all the above recipient is exempt from tax.
but when they further sale the share then it will be taxable in the hands of receiver of gift.
for calculation of tax amount period of holding will be considered from the date of asset held by original owner & cost of shares will the price at which orginal owner acquired the asset.
2. As per companies act procedure for transfer of shares is as follows
1. Preparation of Gift Deed for transfer of Equity share or Preference Shares;
2. Delivery of Gift Deed along with share certificate by Donor in favour of Donee;
3. Gift Deed along with share certificate should be accepted by or on behalf of Donee;
4. Execution of SH-4 and payment of an adequate amount of stamp duty;
5. Delivery of duly Stamped, dated and execute transfer documents by gift, by Donor or Donee to the Company within 60 days from the date of its execution
so u need gift deed for the transfer & please comply with the companies act provision as well
If u need help in compliance of above then u can contact me through phone consultation & I will guide u on same.
please rate 5& provide valuable feedback so that I can improve my answer in future