• F&o trader and salaried

Need to file income tax return. i m salaried and f&o trader. needs services of a chartered accountant
charges please
Asked 8 months ago in Income Tax

I Can do so. I am chartered accountant from kolkata

Vidya Jain
CA, Kolkata
941 Answers
41 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

- yes I can assist you 

Vivek Kumar Arora
CA, Delhi
4063 Answers
338 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0



Charges would vary depending upon whether tax audit would be applicable or not.

You can contact us directly or take a phone consultation.




CA Hunny Badlani

Hunny Badlani
CA, Madhya Pradesh
2555 Answers
9 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Sir,


Hope you are doing well !!


We may assist you in entire procedure.


It is advisable to take a phone consultation for detailed discussion.

Payal Chhajed
CA, Mumbai
5077 Answers
152 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0



We would be happy to assist you in the above filings. 




Damini Agarwal
CA, Bangalore
384 Answers
31 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0



Yes we can do that so  please have a phone consultation.

Karishma Chhajer
CA, Jodhpur
2387 Answers
20 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

I need to look at the transaction and based on time I need to invest I can tell the fees.

Also need to check if audit is required or not.

You can even book online with them to get assistance: https://www.taxontips.com/income-tax-return/


Or book Phone consultation here.


Hope you find the information helpful if you do please rate it 5 and provide your valuable feedback for my improvement.

Thank you

Naman Maloo
CA, Jaipur
3791 Answers
45 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If audit is to be done then charges are 10k+GST. If audit is not done then 4k+GST. All the documents can be shared online.

Ruchi Goel Anchal
CA, Gurgaon
443 Answers
5 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0



In order to give you charges, we need to understand whether audit is required or not? For that, we will need to know turnover, profit etc for your business.


charges could vary from 3k to 15k depending upon whether audit is required or not.

Lakshita Bhandari
CA, Mumbai
5460 Answers
539 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Chartered Accountant

Get tax answers from top-rated CAs in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a CA