Hope you are doing well !!
It would be treated as business income in India.
You need to pay the taxes on same as per applicable slab rate.
However, you can claim the foreign tax credit while filing ITR in India.
In accordance with Rule 128, in order to claim FTC, the taxpayer is required to file following documents on or before due date of filing of return:
1. A statement of :
- foreign income offered to tax
- foreign tax deducted or paid on such income in Form No. 67
2. Certificate or statement specifying the nature of income and the amount of tax deducted therefrom or paid by the taxpayer :
- From the tax authority of the foreign country
- from the person responsible for the deduction of such tax
- signed by the taxpayer
3. Proof of payment of taxes outside India.
We may assist you in entire procedure.
It is advisable to take a phone consultation for detailed discussion.