• Need Audit plus ITR services for salaried person with F&O profit

I need my F&O profit audited
Turnover - 23 lakhs
Proft - 48K

Apart from this I have salary, dividends, interest income and capital gains. (There is a complication because of LIQUIDBEES which shows up as capital gains but is actually dividend income, I hope you know how to handle this complication)

Please tell me your fees for Full audit report + ITR filing.

Asked 10 months ago in Audit

Hi Rajesh

Pl. Contact me at [deleted] for further discussions 

Vidya Jain
CA, Kolkata
1010 Answers
58 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Sir if audit will be required then fee will be 5100 but according to your question I don't think there will be need of any audit then fee will be 2100/-

Vishal Khandelwal
31 Answers

Not rated

Hello Rajesh,

yes we can assist you !


Damini Agarwal
CA, Bangalore
407 Answers
31 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Regarding the complication with LIQUIDBEES, where it shows up as capital gains but is actually dividend income, an experienced tax consultant or auditor should be able to handle this scenario appropriately. They can review your investment details, understand the nature of the income, and ensure it is correctly reported as dividend income instead of capital gains.

To obtain a precise fee estimate for your specific case, I encourage you to reach out to a qualified auditor or tax consultant. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate information and help you navigate the complexities of your financial situation effectively.

Please note that it is essential to work with a professional who is well-versed in tax laws and regulations in your jurisdiction to ensure compliance and accurate reporting.


Alternatively you can contact any expert in Tax full com via consultation including us. All are specialized professional

Deepak Rathore
CA, New Delhi
38 Answers
5 Consultations

4.3 on 5.0

Hello Sir,


We can help you prepare and file the tax audit and income tax return for your F&O business. We have several clients with F&O income with capital gains as mentioned by you. For overall fees applicable in your case, please contact us directly over badlaniassociates at Gmail or you can book a consultation over here.


Thanks & Regards,

Badlani & Associates 

Hunny Badlani
CA, Madhya Pradesh
2608 Answers
16 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Total Fees for the audit and ITR Filing shall be Rs. 15,000/-


Will need following


- Final Accounts

- Supporting Documents

- Income Tax Password

- Previous year Computation if available

Vishrut Rajesh Shah
CA, Ahmedabad
928 Answers
39 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

For professional services please contact at aroravivek1982@gmail

Vivek Kumar Arora
CA, Delhi
4840 Answers
1037 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Why do you wish to get your books of accounts audited?
Fees for conducting Audit of books of accounts and ITR filing would be Rs. 6000+2500.

Have you prepared balance sheet already?


Hope you find the information helpful, if yes do rate if 5 and provide your valuable feedback for my improvement.

Thank you.

Naman Maloo
CA, Jaipur
4272 Answers
97 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

We can help you with the same. You can seperately connect on prernapeshoriatpeshoriconsultantsdotcom. 

Prerna Peshori
CA, Pune
194 Answers
11 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Chartered Accountant

Get tax answers from top-rated CAs in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a CA