• demo machine

i want send some machines to uttarpardesh from rajasthan for demonstration for one day, witch papers i need for that , a self declaration on my latter pad will be enough.
need help quickly.please.
Asked 3 years ago in VAT from Bikaner, Rajasthan

Ask a Chartered Accountant

Get tax answers from top-rated CAs in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a CA