Incorrect form 26qb

Dear Sir,

I had recently purchased a property worth 1.12CR and has to pay 1% TDS of 1.12L. Apparently there are 2 buyers and the TDS was to be split in 2:1 ratio. Accidentally I ended up paying the entire TDS in favour of 1 buyer. I need to make this adjustment so that the 2nd buyer gets the TDS certificate and the 1st buyer does not get penalized for the higher TDS than required. I believe I have to visit the TDS CPC officer for the correction. I have been there twice but was unable to meet or explain my issue. Please advice/help. 

Asked 2 years ago in Property Tax from Mumbai, Maharashtra

Ask a Question

Get tax advice from top-rated chartered accountants. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a question

Other Questions

Chartered Accountants

Lakshita Bhandari
CA, Mumbai
884 Answers
5.0 on 5.0
Abhishek Dugar
CA, Mumbai
2346 Answers
5.0 on 5.0
Keerthiga Padmanabhan
CA, Greater Mumbai
764 Answers
5.0 on 5.0
Nikhil Khanna
CA, Mumbai
115 Answers
5.0 on 5.0
Harsh Kumar Garg
CA, Panipat
26 Answers
5.0 on 5.0
Priyank Kumar
CA, Agra
21 Answers
5.0 on 5.0
Karan Vora
CA, Ahmedabad
4 Answers
5.0 on 5.0
Anna Khanna
CA, Chennai
4 Answers
5.0 on 5.0
Sample CA 1
CA, New Delhi
0 Answers
Not rated
Deepak Arora
CA, Rudrapur
5 Answers
Not rated