• Which ITR

Sir I m work at home i am service providing of digital sign and uploading online e tendering  govt or private these my income source and i have other source income of like online earning and gaming win income so please suggest which itr i fill
Asked 1 year ago in Income Tax from JIND, Haryana
Dear Sir,

You can file ITR 4.

Please feel free to call/revert in case of any doubts

Thanks and Regards
Abhishek Dugar
Abhishek Dugar
CA, Mumbai
2934 Answers
123 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Hello Sir,

You may file ITR - 1 and show income from other sources for all your service and comission income. 
Rohit R Sharma
CA, Mumbai
2104 Answers
91 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Sir,

You should file ITR 4.

For an further clarification feel free to contact us.
Shiv Kumar Agarwal
CA, Delhi
258 Answers
58 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Chartered Accountant

Get tax answers from top-rated CAs in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a CA