FIRC, current account, and GST
I want to start a business in Delhi. I have a lot of debt which eventually I would want to repay with the earnings from my business.
If I start a Pvt ltd company having shares in my name then
If I start OPC then
If I start LLP then
1. How to withdraw profits from my business regularly other than my salary as a director? Or in LLP as a partner from the company bank account regularly?
2. How to clear my personal loans debts with the money in my company account as I am doing this business and I am the owner with most of the shares or largest percentage in LLP?
3. In Pvt ltd can I hold 100% share if not then what is the maximum number of shares a shareholder can have in a Pvt ltd company?
4. In LLP can I hold 100% partnership hold if not then what is the maximum percentage of hold I can have in LLP?
5. Can I withdraw funds from Pvt Ltd/OPC/LLP using a company debit card from atm for my personal use?
6. Can I increase or decrease salary as my will at any time of the year in Pvt ltd/OPC? If yes is there a specific procedure?
7. How to select a name for llp/opc/pvt limited If I want to deal in multi products in eCommerce?
8. Which is a good software for bookkeeping other than Tally for eCommerce?
Asked 22 days ago in Corporate Tax