• FEMA compliance

Our Co. (PVT LTD) is working as online seller of various goods.
Now, we are expanding our sales to overseas buyers/ we are entering into export of our goods.

What compliances are required to be followed by us.
Asked 3 years ago in Income Tax from Delhi, Delhi
Reach us on modani005@gmail.com regarding your queries on Export Compliances
Shyam Sunder Modani
CA, Hyderabad
1408 Answers
95 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You have to obtain I E Code from DGFT OFFICE and you have to make arrangements with RBI for receiving payment in foreign currency online.
Vijay N. Kale
CA, Hyderabad
248 Answers
12 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

First of all you are required to obtain Import Export Code

for details, you can contact us at ca.skagarwal@gmail.com
Shiv Kumar Agarwal
CA, Delhi
258 Answers
58 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You need to apply for Import Export Code (IEC) No. This is a mandatory requirement for exports of goods out of India.
Anil Bedi
CA, New Delhi
10 Answers

Not rated

Get EXIM code
B Vijaya Kumar
CA, Hyderabad
845 Answers
48 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Chartered Accountant

Get tax answers from top-rated CAs in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a CA