Ankit Adhyaru
Ankit Adhyaru
CA, Ahmedabad
19 Answers
4.4 on 5.0

  Talk to Ankit Adhyaru
About me:

We are a firm of Chartered Accountants based at Ahmedabad. We provide varied services in areas of Auditing, Direct & Indirect Taxation, ROC and FEMA matters.

  • Income Tax
  • Service Tax
  • Capital Gains Tax
  • Corporate Tax
  • Professional Tax
  • VAT
  • Audit

Ankit Adhyaru's Answers

  • Hi  I am a professional working in Mumbai. My father stays in Kolkata. Currently, for certain reasons I am not being able to claim HRA deductions.  In order to plan my tax...
  • reassment asked for assessment year 2009-10    I retired as a techer from  a school  on   31 dec 2007. but I forgot to mention in my itr return 2009-10 my GPF, Gratuity  and...
  • Defective return

    This question was kept private.
  • Defective return

    This question was kept private.
  • I am an NRI and has purchased a property in 2012 and sale deed was registered in july 2013. I was not aware about the tds and made full payment to builder and builder also did...
  • High TDS filed

    This question was kept private.
  • Income from interest amount of self help group

    This question was kept private.
  • Dear  Sir,   I am teaching in a coaching institute which is duly paying the service tax collected from the students. I have receipts above 10 lacs in a year. Will I have to pay...
  • Hello,    My elder brother is a resident citizen of UK and he owns a house in Bangalore. The house will be given on rent shortly and he wants our mother staying in India to...
  • Capital gain tax on residential property sold under a will

    This question was kept private.

Ask a Question

Get tax advice from top-rated chartered accountants like Ankit Adhyaru
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a question

Talk to Ankit Adhyaru

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Ankit Adhyaru.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Ankit Adhyaru