B Vijaya Kumar
B Vijaya Kumar
CA, Hyderabad
767 Answers
5.0 on 5.0

  Talk to B Vijaya Kumar
About me:

A chartered Accountant qualified with 7th rank in 1978 with rich and varied experience in practice and industry. I prefer phone consultation, as I'm pre-occupied to answer queries here in this forum


  • Income Tax
  • Capital Gains Tax
  • Corporate Tax
  • Audit
  • GST

B Vijaya Kumar's Answers

  • A plot in name of my mother in Delhi was sold through a registered power of attorney in Feb'2013 for 80 lakhs (same was bought in 1984) and subsequently another plot was bought...
  • Please can you advise tax planning if I sell my property in mumbai for 3.75 crore. I have 50 lakhs reverse mortgage with bank. Is this tax deductible? My mother is 72 years old...
  • I have booked a flat in dec 2009, it was to be delivered in dec 2012-march 2013 but possession completed in may 2015. I have a loan from may 2010 and Pre-EMI (interest portion...
  • If I am receiving 15L - 10% TDS (1350000) as salary a year, but not employed i.e I am not in the muster roles of the company and not entitled to any  employee benefits like, PF,...
  • Hi     I wish to make a payment to a company abroad.   Treaty rate for withholding is 10%. But the company does not have PAN in India.   Could you please confirm if taxes should...
  • I orally made a deal with a person for buying 4 acres of agricultural land in Nagar Panchayat at Rs 2 Lacks per acre. It is his ancestral land registered in his name, his...
  • I am a senior citizen 70 years old and have been fighting case in court with my employer for wrongful termination from last 12 years.Recently settlement took place and the court...
  • Do I need to give any gift tax for amount Rs. 5Lakhs received from my parents? If so how much. I am an unemployed house wife...
  • A friend of mine has a trust working on christian ministries. From USA he has received an offer from a donor to give him a loan of about 250,000 USD without any interest and the...
  • If an NRI son gifts / transfers an amount to his father's bank account by cheque or online from his previously earned & saved income in India, what format has to be used for...

Ask a Question

Get tax advice from top-rated chartered accountants like B Vijaya Kumar
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a question

Talk to B Vijaya Kumar

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with B Vijaya Kumar.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to B Vijaya Kumar