B Vijaya Kumar
B Vijaya Kumar
CA, Hyderabad
824 Answers
5.0 on 5.0

  Talk to B Vijaya Kumar
About me:

A chartered Accountant qualified with 7th rank in 1978 with rich and varied experience in practice and industry. I prefer phone consultation, as I'm pre-occupied to answer queries here in this forum


  • Income Tax
  • Capital Gains Tax
  • Corporate Tax
  • Audit
  • GST

B Vijaya Kumar's Answers

  • Our Co. (PVT LTD) is working as online seller of various goods.  Now, we are expanding our sales to overseas buyers/ we are entering into export of our goods.    What...
  • sir my father in law received a notice regarding query letter of application of section 50c of the income tax act 1961.this notice say tht the property we sold is lower than the...
  • dear sir            I have purchased a commercial land and building in 2010 rs.5 lac,which was sold  in 9 lacs in 2012.the state valuation authority deemed valuation was 15...
  • Is there any way to adjust long term capital loss with short term capital gain of same year? While section 70(3) restricts such adjustment, but is there any escape route? Any...
  • Dear sir   I am an Nri, can I sell my property if property is not getting sold at market value,and is it o.k with tax office
  • Hello,  I would like to know:  1. Whether trading in Bitcoins is legal in India?  2. How would the profits through this be handled in the tax filing?  3. Similar to Bitcoins,...
  • I am planning to sale my ancestral rural agricultural land. As far I know selling price of such land would be exempted from Income tax. If I ask buyer of my agricultural land to...
  • In the last Financial Year i.e. FY 2014-15, I have income from Salary amounting to Rs. 10,37,000 for which as usual the ITR-1(Sahaj) is to be filed.     However, in the same...
  • dear sir, one of my relative is having good amount of money in cash and he want to have stable 9-10% return on regular basis, while searching for options, i came to know about...
  • While filing it returns, it showed that I need to pay around 25000 as tax (including penalty).     Now how do I pay this tax amount? under which challan and which category...

Ask a Question

Get tax advice from top-rated chartered accountants like B Vijaya Kumar
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a question

Talk to B Vijaya Kumar

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with B Vijaya Kumar.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to B Vijaya Kumar