Keerthiga Padmanabhan
Keerthiga Padmanabhan
CA, Greater Mumbai
764 Answers
5.0 on 5.0

  Talk to Keerthiga Padmanabhan
About me:

Extensive experience in International Tax, Transfer Pricing and Domestic Tax, in providing both, advisory as well as litigation services.

  • Income Tax
  • Service Tax
  • Property Tax
  • Capital Gains Tax
  • Corporate Tax
  • GST
  • VAT
  • Audit

Keerthiga Padmanabhan's Answers

  • Confusion in buying price

    This question was kept private.
  • Short term Equity tax

    This question was kept private.
  • Sir  I have received following message    "Total TDS by Employer of PAN no.      for Qtr ending Dec 31 is Rs 0 and cumulative TDS for FY 17-18 is Rs 8,188. View 26AS for...
  • I want to buy a house in my wife's name. She is a house wife. Can I get tax benefit on the interest and principal amounts. Is there any specific clause for this.
  • Dear Madam,    This refers to our earlier discussions on 16th Sept 2017. We have sold the land at Rs. 30,00,000/- Can I invest Rs. 20,00,000/- in REC bond and remaining Rs....
  • Capital Gain from India used in house construction in Australia

    This question was kept private.
  • I retired on attaining 60 years at end of May 2017 from a Govt of India autonomous institution. I got terminal benefits, namely  (a) gratuity and (b) leave encashment from my...
  • Dear Experts,    I’m intending to start an e-commerce store and have finalized the products. I’m an individual / Proprietor based out in Bangalore, India and have created a...
  • Meri salary 6 lakh per annum hai to mera income tax kitna calculate hoga Maine  60000 ki nsc Liya hai  mai rent pe karta hu 84000 yearly lic 3500 yearly aur kitna investment...
  • Hello this is Eric   So let me explain my business model first   Im an Ebay USA seller on ebay,com  My Turnover is less than 20lakh per year  I source my product from china...

Ask a Question

Get tax advice from top-rated chartered accountants like Keerthiga Padmanabhan
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a question

Talk to Keerthiga Padmanabhan

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Keerthiga Padmanabhan.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Keerthiga Padmanabhan