Keerthiga Padmanabhan
Keerthiga Padmanabhan
CA, Greater Mumbai
764 Answers
5.0 on 5.0

  Talk to Keerthiga Padmanabhan
About me:

Extensive experience in International Tax, Transfer Pricing and Domestic Tax, in providing both, advisory as well as litigation services.

  • Income Tax
  • Service Tax
  • Property Tax
  • Capital Gains Tax
  • Corporate Tax
  • GST
  • VAT
  • Audit

Keerthiga Padmanabhan's Answers

  • I own a house in Thane (myself & my wife name), bought in 2005 (constructed in 2001)  Other house inherited at Dadar area (myself & my cousin). My name was added in share...
  • Sl No Property	Purchase Value Purchase Date   Sale Value	Sale Date	 Capital Gain Amount  1	Land	700000 ( 7Lakh )	21-07-2009	2200000  21-09-2017      around 9 lakh 	  2	Flat	    ...
  • Joint development agreement

    This question was kept private.
  • LLP

    This question was kept private.
  • Dear Madam,    This refers to our earlier discussions on 16th Sept 2017. We have sold the land at Rs. 30,00,000/- Can I invest Rs. 20,00,000/- in REC bond and remaining Rs....
  • I booked under construction flat on 27th FEB ,builder provided me cost sheet with 12% GST.   On 25th Jan GST council reduced GST rate from 12% to 8% for PMAY and CLSS homes.   I...
  • LLP

    This question was kept private.
  • I bought a property jointly with my son. My son is nri and I am resident Indian. There is a bank loan on this property in the name of my son. I could not qualify for loan being...
  • What is considered as improvements on Old Assets?

    This question was kept private.
  • Short term CG tax

    This question was kept private.

Ask a Question

Get tax advice from top-rated chartered accountants like Keerthiga Padmanabhan
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a question

Talk to Keerthiga Padmanabhan

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Keerthiga Padmanabhan.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Keerthiga Padmanabhan