Keerthiga Padmanabhan
Keerthiga Padmanabhan
CA, Greater Mumbai
784 Answers
5.0 on 5.0

  Talk to Keerthiga Padmanabhan
About me:

Extensive experience in International Tax, Transfer Pricing and Domestic Tax, in providing both, advisory as well as litigation services.

  • Income Tax
  • Service Tax
  • Property Tax
  • Capital Gains Tax
  • Corporate Tax
  • GST
  • VAT
  • Audit

Keerthiga Padmanabhan's Answers

  • How accounts to be maintained in payment gateway dispute?

    This question was kept private.
  • Hi,    I own a house and reside on the same and claim home loan principal and interest benefit.    Due to transfer I would have to work (in same city as my own house) in an...
  • Hi Team,    I have a citibank suvidha account with a balance of approx 2.5 to 3.0 lakhs INR. I am in the process of applying for Canada PR for which I would need to show balance...
  • Sir I was doing intraday share trading during FY2009-2010  and 2010-11.  I just invested Rs. 70000 and did share trading with the margin of share broker and the turnover was rs....
  • I am an Indian national, residing in India at Dombivli, Dist. Thane, State Maharashtra.  I am a member of a Co-Operative Housing Society, classified as Tenant Ownership...
  • we have a restuarant in sindudurg dist maharashtra which belongs to our father.our father has expired  few months per his will we  5 legal heirs have equal share.but one...
  • I was in Canada from Nov-2015 to March-2017. I have paid tax in canada as per canadain rule .   My income in india during these time were     - House rent   - Bonus from my...
  • Can I pay rent to my wife and claim HRA?    The house is owned by my wife. She has taken a home-loan where I am the guarantor (but not the co-owner). She is OK with showing the...
  • Hi,    I have IT business, selling customized package of software/electronic products. yet i didn't register for service tax or VAT number.  I want to know when i am liable of...
  • Can I avail income tax benefit on Home Loan from Parents u/s 24

    This question was kept private.

Ask a Question

Get tax advice from top-rated chartered accountants like Keerthiga Padmanabhan
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a question

Talk to Keerthiga Padmanabhan

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Keerthiga Padmanabhan.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Keerthiga Padmanabhan