Pradeep Bhat
Pradeep Bhat
CA, Bengaluru
337 Answers
5.0 on 5.0

  Talk to Pradeep Bhat
About me:

A CA in practice since Jul 2012 specializing in Accounts and Taxation. Email: Website:

  • Income Tax
  • Service Tax
  • Capital Gains Tax
  • Corporate Tax
  • Professional Tax
  • GST
  • VAT
  • Audit

Pradeep Bhat's Answers

  • Got property jointly and Bank Loan jointly by Husband and Wife both but Home loan emi deduct from my wife's salary account only. Am I also eligible to get relaxation in income...
  • Sir/Madam,       With due respect,I have a question of how to calculate capital gain if I have a leased plot at Bhubaneswar which was purchased in the year 1989 on Rs.17000.00...
  • Aadhar linking wih PAN in case of HUF

    This question was kept private.
  • Sovereign gold bond tax exemption under section 80c

    This question was kept private.
  • Investment of amount proceeds to capital gain account

    This question was kept private.
  • It is provided in Section 64(1A) that while computing the total income of an individual there shall be included all such income which arises or accrues to his minor child....
  • Hello Sir/Madam,    We are selling our property at low price due to my father's debts and we may end up saving very less for their future. We do not want to lose any further by...
  • Hi Sir,    I am planning to invested in a sole proprietorship business for 10% return monthly. I will be getting a legal agreement containing all the terms regarding the...
  • Between Apr and Jun 2016, I worked as salaried professional in a company. Between Nov 2016 and Mar 2017, I have freelancer income. Which ITR form should I use? In eFiling, only...
  • Deductions for NRI

    This question was kept private.

Ask a Question

Get tax advice from top-rated chartered accountants like Pradeep Bhat
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a question

Talk to Pradeep Bhat

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Pradeep Bhat.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Pradeep Bhat