Ria Nagpal
Ria Nagpal
CA, Ahmedabad
42 Answers
5.0 on 5.0

  Talk to Ria Nagpal
About me:


  • Income Tax
  • Service Tax
  • Capital Gains Tax
  • VAT

Ria Nagpal's Answers

  • Hi, I have been fined a big amount as late fee for late filing of TDS on purchase of a flat. I wasn't informed by my seller about it. And also the bank issuing the loan also...
  • Do I need to pay service tax?

    This question was kept private.
  • I teach music, and my income is from teaching piano.Could you please tell me if I am liable for income tax.Actually, I have been paying income tax now for many years.  But...
  • I am an NRI and am selling a property in India for 2cr. The property was purchased of Rs 66lacs in 2006 (incl stamp duty etc) and current index value is 1.44 cr...Additionally I...
  • A.Y. 2009-10: On that financial year, my return was selected for scrutiny because my Form 26 AS showed a lot of credits (couple of lakhs of rupees) under my PAN number. I was...
  • American with online business in India

    This question was kept private.
  • Hi,    I provide management and business consulting services to clients who are exclusively outside of India. As per my understanding, export of this service is exempt from...
  • Service tax applicability on export of software testing services

    This question was kept private.
  • Clubbing income with major child

    This question was kept private.
  • PIO need to file tax returns for last 4 years.

    This question was kept private.

Ask a Question

Get tax advice from top-rated chartered accountants like Ria Nagpal
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a question

Talk to Ria Nagpal

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Ria Nagpal.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Ria Nagpal