Hi my name is shadab khan and i have some questions related to GST. Let me clear my business model first. My business is dropship products from china to any other country except india. Let me give you brief info on that i have a online ecommerce website and i am posting products on my website from chinese website called aliexpress.com which sells product on wholesale rates. I post products on m...
Sir, I am a Government electrical contractor, in the past 3 months back i have taken a contract of Rs.8.64 Lakh of Supplying & erection of pumping machinery for water supply purpose. In this contract, I have purchased Pumps, Motors, Cables, Control panels and starter by paying GST. I have paid GST of 12% for Pump & Motor and 18% for Cables, Control panels and starter. I have feed the details of...
I'm an Indian resident, planning to start a drop-shipping business on a niche category by creating an online store.
This is my first time trying to sell anything online. I'm also not aware of the legal requirements to setup a drop-shipping store in India.
I do not have a registered company, nor a current account or GST registration. Can I still make a store and start selling onl...
I have a couple of questions around CGT calculations and some procedures.
1. First of all, what is the actual percentage which is to be applied? Mine is a LTCG, over 50 lacs but under 1 cr, so TDS (u/s 195, i think) percentage is 22.88%? Believe me, every site has a different figure. So break up is 20% plus 10% surcharge plus 4 % Ed & health cess makes it 20.88. Is this correct?
My friend owes flat of about 500 Sq. Feet in ownership Co-operative Housing Society since last 45 years in Mumbai.
Since last 9 years he is having litigation with builder who has illegally constructed additional floors above existing old building of Society wherein my friend stays.
Now, builder has compromise with my friend and filed consent decree i...
I have got two queries. I am going to start my import /export business this month. I will be using two business models.
1. First, i will be purchasing glass goods from India and exporting these to us and Europe. I have worked closely with other people in the same industry but they do not pay taxes at all. They just buy the goods and send them without paying even a single penny as tax...
I am planning to buy a property in bangalore from a NRI seller. Recently I heard about the TDS that needs to be deducted while buying property from NRI. When I discussed about this with my NRI seller he gave me the below response
"According to my CA/lawyer, my tax liability is expected to be much lower because of negative capital gain (actual loss). So he asked not to take TDS, because on...
Please guide me . I am bit confused about how to take tax benefits against of my home loans. I tell you in Details :
In 2014 , me & my brother jointly bought a flat.My brother is main applicant & I am co Applicant on the same property , but the loan is being deducted from my brother account only. But till now ,we both haven't taken any tax benefits on this property.
Now last y...
My professional consultancy Income and Management consultant is less tha rs 20 lacs for
My CA states as under,
Pls guide me whether I fall under the presumptive Scheme category being a Management Consulatant/Professional
Santhanam fm Mumbai
While yes, there is a presumptive scheme available for professionals with several concessions like NIL documentation and...
Hello Respected CAs,
I am launching an ecommerce store which works on the Dropshipping model. A few points:
- I don't manufacture anything, I just provide a website for people to place orders
- Supplier is based in China
- Customers are from across the globe (except India, not a single item will be sold in India)
Here is how the order process works:
1. A customer visits my site a...