• Company structure


I have an offshore company in the Seychelles with a bank account for that company in Lebanon. I am not habitually resident in the UK although I am a UK citizen. I sometimes may have clients that are based in the UK.

My question is, what would be the best tax strategy to pay the least amount of tax for the UK business, do it as a sole trader or create a limited company and whether that company would be standalone or a subsidiary of the offshore company with all profits sent to the mother company?

Kindly advise.
Asked 1 year ago in Corporate Tax from United Kingdom

Dear Sir,

This questions seems to be related with UK Tax Law and i am not aware about the same so i will not able to guide on the same.

Vishrut Rajesh Shah
CA, Ahmedabad
631 Answers
13 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Sir,

My apologies. I will not be able to answer this question as this question is not related to Indian income tax.

Please feel free to call/ revert in case of any doubts

Thanks and Regards

Abhishek Dugar


Abhishek Dugar
CA, Mumbai
3576 Answers
162 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0


Sorry. I am not an expert in UK Taxation. I would let other international taxation experts to handle the query

Pradeep Bhat
CA, Bengaluru
477 Answers
30 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0


Apologies, but I am not an expert in UK tax laws and cannot advise you.

Whilst you'll have to consider the domestic as well as taxation agreements between UK and other countries, you will also have to take into consideration the recently introduced CbCR norms.


Keerthiga Padmanabhan

Keerthiga Padmanabhan
CA, Greater Mumbai
784 Answers
23 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Chartered Accountant

Get tax answers from top-rated CAs in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a CA