Jayesh Rathi
Jayesh Rathi
CA, Ahmedabad
5 Answers
Not rated

  Talk to Jayesh Rathi
About me:

  • Income Tax
  • Service Tax
  • Capital Gains Tax
  • Corporate Tax
  • Professional Tax
  • GST
  • VAT
  • Audit

Jayesh Rathi's Answers

  • Online contest prize via PayPal

    This question was kept private.
  • Tax details on selling my property. I am selling my property which is on both my wife and myself. I needed tax details i have to pay to Government.    If i have to reduce or...
  • Hi,    I had uploaded my return for assessment year 2008-09 but it seems I forgot to post the signed acknowledgement to CPC.    Now I see I have a demand of 19000 INR pending...
  • I have a rental Bussiness, We give the machinery and equipment used in construction like scaffolding, Welding sets, JCB's etc on rent to builders.  Which tax is applicable on my...
  • Can i gift sum of 50000 cash each to multiple persons without incurring any extra charges or penalty or tax from income tax authorities ?

Ask a Question

Get tax advice from top-rated chartered accountants like Jayesh Rathi
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a question

Talk to Jayesh Rathi

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Jayesh Rathi.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Jayesh Rathi