• Private limited company income tax filing

I have private limited company of herbal cosmetic marketing  registered in 2014 September ,now it's 2016 ... I want to file income tax of all these years 2014-2015,2015-2016 ... guide me in that regard....I have current account ,which I use in all transaction...
Asked 3 years ago in Income Tax from Patna, Bihar

Income Tax Return for the F.Y. 15-16 (1st April 2015 to 31st March 2016) can be filed before 30th September 2016 as regular return without any penalty. Even Return for F.Y. 14-15 can also be filed up to 31st March 2017 as belated return but you may receive a notice for penalty . If there was a loss in the financial year 14-15, the same cannot be carried forward as the return is now delayed. If in any years there was a profit, you need to pay tax before you file the return. Generally you may require a help from a knowledgeable accountant to prepare financial statements before you prepare a return since all the information in the financial statements is required to be filled up in the return.

Sagar Jayawant
CA, Thane
27 Answers
8 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0


in case of Private Limited Company it is mandatory to file Income Tax Return (ITR), in your case

1. File ITR of AY 2015-16 (FY2014-15) & AY 2016-17(FY 2015-16), due date for AY 2016-17 is 30-09-2016.

2. in Pvt Ltd Company Statutory Audit is mandatory , thus appoint a CA in company and filed all required form with MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) as soon as possible for FY 2014-15 because its already too late and penalties of non filling increase day by day.

3. in company more compliance have to follow thus hire services of professionals and do any transaction(s) after consult with him/her, otherwise you are in big trouble.

Lalit Bansal
CA, Delhi
595 Answers
41 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Sir,

We can help you in filing return. Please free to contact me at .

Thanks and Regards

Abhishek Dugar


Abhishek Dugar
CA, Mumbai
3576 Answers
169 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0


You shall have to make a Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet of your company and file your Income Tax return showing business income from the aforesaid business.

Also you need to file returns with the Registrar of Companies.

We would need to look into your papers to make detailed accounts.

For a detailed discussion you could mail your details or write to us at or call



Ria Nagpal


Manish Nagpal & Co.

Chartered Accountants.

Ria Nagpal
CA, Ahmedabad
49 Answers
4 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0


As per company act 2013, i. Section 139(6) reads that the First Statutory Auditors shall be appointed within 30 days of registration of the Company by the Board so as to hold office from the conclusion of the First Board Meeting till the conclusion of the First Annual General Meeting and thereafter the Auditors shall be appointed by the members in the First Annual General meeting so as to hold office from the conclusion of the First Annual General Meeting till the Conclusion of the Sixth Annual General Meeting.

ii. Asper Rule 3 (7), all existing Companies registered on or before 31.3.2014 and which are not supposed to appoint the First Auditors shall appoint Auditors in the forthcoming Annual General meeting so as to hold office from the conclusion of that meeting till the conclusion of the sixth Annual General Meeting.

so first Board of directors needs to appoint a Statutory Auditor for the company, who will do the audit of the Company for two financial years. and also guide you on other statutory compliance to be done.

The company also required to do ROC filings every financial year.

Vishakha Agarwal
CA, Bangalore
448 Answers
71 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You need to finalise your accounts. so as to enable to draft the Profit and Loss and Balance sheet based on which the returns have to be filed with the income tax as well as annual returns have to be filed with the Registrar of companies (ROC).

We may help you in filing your returns and tax care of compliance for all tax related issues, if all the data pertaining to you business is provided to us.

feel free to contact us via mail at "ca.aashishjoshi89@gmail.com".

Aashish Joshi
CA, Hyderabad
5 Answers

5.0 on 5.0


With Regards

CA Anuj Agarwal


M-8/A, Mahavir Park

Nr Atrauli Bus Stand

Ramghat Road



Anuj Agarwal
CA, Aligarh
43 Answers

4.4 on 5.0

you have to file income tax return for year 2014-2015 belated and 2015-16 as normally.

Kumar Akash Singh
CA, Patna
4 Answers

3.5 on 5.0

Sorry I think your question is already answered

Shyam Sunder Modani
CA, Hyderabad
1408 Answers
114 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Sir,

The due date of Filing IT returns for a PVT LTD Company is 30th September of the following year. You also have to get your Books of accounts Audited by a CA and file Annual Returns to ROC before 31st October.

Please make sure that you are complying with all of them as the penalty is huge.

Trust this clarifies your query.

Feel free to call back/ get back in case of further clarifications.

Thanking You.


Rohit R Sharma


Rohit R Sharma
CA, Mumbai
2104 Answers
95 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Chartered Accountant

Get tax answers from top-rated CAs in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a CA