Sagar Jayawant
Sagar Jayawant
CA, Thane
27 Answers
5.0 on 5.0

  Talk to Sagar Jayawant
About me:

We are in practice since 1986 and cater to medium size firms. We help Indian and foreign start-up companies to start their business in appropriate format. We also help in arranging project finance.

  • Income Tax
  • Capital Gains Tax
  • Corporate Tax
Feedback from users:
Awesome 18
Good 0
Average 0
Poor 0
Terrible 0

Sagar Jayawant's Answers

  • sir/madam,  i had purchased a flat in dec 2009 with a loan from nationalized bank after putting some margin money. I sold off the same flat in july 2016 with a higher price. I...
  • Hi  My Father doesn't have any source of Income from last 10 years and Doesn't have Form 16 as well.  In 2014 October , he sold one of his properties and received the Amount in...
  • I have private limited company of herbal cosmetic marketing  registered in 2014 September ,now it's 2016 ... I want to file income tax of all these years 2014-2015,2015-2016 ......
  • Hi, I have a home loan as co-borrower on my father property and he is not able to pay home loan so I have to pay all loan installment. I am not co-owner so I am not getting any...
  • My father is selling his self acquired property and he is gifting the money to myself, brother & sister while he will keep some portion under Fixed Deposit scheme.  Pls let me...
  • Hi all,    I filed my income tax return online with TDS refund status. I got the TDS refunded a month ago credited to my nominated bank account.  Yesterday I discovered that I...
  • We have purchase a commercial plot from HUDA ,Gurgaon in open auction with allotment letter dated 12-03-1990 in Rs. 2236000/-out of which 25% (559000/-) was paid in march 1990...
  • Hi Sir,    My aunt did expired and now the jewellery (from marriage 1967) needs to be sold off.   How tax liability can be avoided or reduced ? She used to file return within...
  • Hello,   as a NRI Mr X was employed overseas by an International firm. His all bank deposits are from earned income on which that country taxes are paid.  Hence it is not 'black...
  • Dear Vijay N.Kale     Just to follow my query ,  my daughter is major , studying and not earning at present . So if I transfer funds to her account as gift then the   interest...

Ask a Question

Get tax advice from top-rated chartered accountants like Sagar Jayawant
It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a question

Talk to Sagar Jayawant

Need to talk? Schedule a 30-minute call with Sagar Jayawant.
It's quick, easy, and convenient!
  Talk to Sagar Jayawant